Protect your investment.
Keep your yard healthy and lush by regularly watering it with the proper irrigation system.
Proper irrigation is about more than just the survival of your plants – it’s a smart way to protect your investment. By regulating water flow to each and every plant based on its unique care needs, we can help ensure optimal rates of survival and encourage your garden to flourish.
Installing and designing the right irrigation system is a specialized service we entrust only to the best. We partner with Ryan Lawn & Tree’s irrigation department to provide these services to our customers.
How it works
Our team will work closely alongside you to plan the appropriate layout while overseeing the final design and installation with Ryan’s.
To keep your lawn and landscaping well watered and looking healthy, we offer the following services: installation, maintenance, and upgrading of existing systems.
What you can expect with the installation of your new irrigation system.
- Efficient: different watering zones will be created for your yard
- Minimized Damage: a pipe is run out of the main water line of your house, extending to each zone
- Long Lasting: each zone operates at optimal pressure and flow rate, to improve the performance of your system and keep it working for years to come
- Optimal Coverage: our designs incorporate head-to-head spacing so there is proper distribution of water, ensuring every inch of your lawn is covered
- Zero Waste: incorporated rain sensors will override the system so your yard only gets the water it needs when it needs it
- Control: a control box is installed in your garage, giving you control over your system – it can even be controlled through your smartphone from any location!
Maintenance & Repair
- Maintenance and repair services for your current system regardless of brand or age:
- Spring Maintenance: includes manually cycling through all your system zones making sure everything is pressuring properly
- Equipment Checks: covers routine inspections for proper operation including head adjustments
- Operation Checks: involves identifying leaks, coverage issues and ways to make your system more efficient
- Winterizing: ensures your sprinkler system is ready for colder temperatures and will avoid damage from freezing water during the winter months
We will then discuss any repairs, associated costs and schedule a follow-up visit if necessary to complete the work.
Remodeling & Upgrading
Make your system environmentally friendly and cost effective by upgrading it with the following:
- Pressure Regulated Heads – save one gallon of water per minute by upgrading to pressure regulated heads – meaning a 30% reduction in water bills
- Wi-Fi Smart Controller: adjust your watering for weather conditions
- Rain Sensor: automatically shuts your system off during periods of rainfall
- Adding & Adjusting Head Spacing: allows for even and thorough watering coverage without wasting water – saving between 10-30% of water usage
- Additional Pipes and Heads to Improve Coverage – a great solution for a poorly-designed system that is not delivering water to the areas you need.
Schedule An Appointment
Call us today to start planning your irrigation system.
The things that set Fulks Lawn and Landscape apart from the competition become apparent the moment you make the call. We’re professional and kind-hearted. We work hard yet take pride in maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and work ethic. Our employees’ code of conduct is the driving force behind our success… and we’d love for you to experience the Fulks Advantage for yourself.
The things that set Fulks Lawn and Landscape apart from the competition become apparent the moment you make the call. We're professional, kind-hearted and truly committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. We work hard yet take pride in maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and work ethic. Our employees’ code of conduct is the driving force behind our success… and we’d love for you to experience the Fulks Advantage for yourself.
Teresa Jackson Beers