A Green Lawn Is A Healthy Lawn.
Lawn care services that keeps your lawn looking its best.
Keep your lawn thriving with the right attention and care. Fulk’s partners with Ryan Lawn & Tree to give your lawn exactly what it needs when it needs it.
How it works
Nobody knows lawn care like Ryan’s. That’s why we partner with them to make sure our clients have the best lawns possible. We’ll work closely with their team and manage all aspects of your lawn care program.
To keep your lawn looking like it should – green and lush – we offer the following services: fertilization and weed control, disease and pest control and soil testing.
Fertilization And Weed Control
Customized treatment plans based on current conditions, time of year and location.
- Pre-Emergent: done in early spring, this treatment prevents crabgrass and foxtail while also addressing broadleaf weeds.
- Fertilizer: done in late spring, a liquid application controls grassy weeds with a herbicide for broadleaf weeds control.
- Fertilizer: this treatment feeds the grass through hot summer days along with a weed control spray for Nutsedge and grassy weeds.
- Grub Control: prevents damage from white grubs, billbug larvae and other summer weeds.
- Weed Control: to keep the lawn free of weeds for the remainder of the summer, a second treatment is applied.
- Fertilizer: applied during early fall days, this will sustain the lawn’s growth, repair and rebuild it after summer stress and control broadleaf weeds as necessary.
- Winterizer: enables lawns to sustain itself through the winter months by developing a large food reserve. This also helps cool-season lawns green up during early spring.
Disease And Pest Control
Inspection services and treatment plans for common lawn diseases and pests.
- Mosquito Guard helps control the mosquito population from invading your lawn while still protecting it. Learn more.
- An unsightly disease common in turfgrasses, Brown Patch occurs when the lawn is damaged or killed. Lawns susceptible to this disease usually require 2-3 applications of a Brown Patch preventive product.
- A control program that lasts for a long period of time and gets rid of existing grubs while preventing others from forming.
Fleas and Ticks
- A granular product is applied four times a year effectively killing fleas and ticks for up to six weeks while being 100% safe for pets and humans.
- Requiring a special treatment, Pythium is a parasitic fungi that, if left untreated will attack and kill large patches of your lawn.
Before doing certain lawn applications we sometimes recommend your soil be tested. This informs us of your soil’s current pH and nutrient content which will help us choose the correct program needed to best address the nutrient deficiencies in your lawn.
Schedule An Appointment
Call us today to discuss how we can help you care for your lawn.
The things that set Fulks Lawn and Landscape apart from the competition become apparent the moment you make the call. We’re professional and kind-hearted. We work hard yet take pride in maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and work ethic. Our employees’ code of conduct is the driving force behind our success… and we’d love for you to experience the Fulks Advantage for yourself.
The things that set Fulks Lawn and Landscape apart from the competition become apparent the moment you make the call. We’re professional, kind-hearted and truly committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. We work hard yet take pride in maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and work ethic. Our employees’ code of conduct is the driving force behind our success… and we’d love for you to experience the Fulks Advantage for yourself.
Teresa Jackson Beers